CVAD IT Services Equipment Checkout
CVAD IT Services Equipment Checkout allows you to check out state-owned equipment for university use (academic or professional) for a set amount of time, free of charge.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT
- Students, Faculty & Staff -
For equipment available for use by current CVAD students, faculty, and staff, CLICK HERE.
- Faculty & Staff Only -
For equipment restricted for checkout by current CVAD faculty and staff only, CLICK HERE.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
- You must be a current UNT CVAD student, faculty, or staff member
- CVAD IT Services will verify current enrollment status each time you utilize CVAD IT Services Equipment Checkout
- All users must come in person to the CVAD Student Computer Lab (ART 375) to check out equipment
- Your valid UNT Student ID Card or Mean Green Card is required to check out equipment - you may not check out equipment using another person’s UNT Student ID Card or Mean Green Card
Prior to using this service, all users must have read and submitted the online CVAD IT Services Equipment Checkout Terms of Agreement each semester.
The equipment circulated by the CVAD Student Computer Lab through CVAD IT Services is purchased with state funds and is therefore authorized only to be used for official university work and university academic use - no personal use is authorized. All student users will be strictly held to the Code of Student Conduct for the University of North Texas.